Source of the image: Official Facebook page of the festival
Youth Scientific Union joins International Science and Innovation Festival 2017. More that ten members of YSU present 8 of their works about interesting topics in medicine and science. They will participate at Young Scientists and Students Scientific Conference, 6th of October, 2017, 11:00 AM.
Organizer: Ivane Beritashvili Center of Experimental Biomedicine
Address: №14, Gotua Str., Tbilisi
Special thanks to the Ivane Beritashvili Center of Experimental Biomedicine for giving us opportunity to participate in the festival.
List of works presented by YSU:
1. Vakhtang Tebidze – Opening of YSU section. Review of YSU’s scientific activities.
2. Giorgi Devidze, Maka Jijiashvili – Stress and immune system: short review
3. Elene Mariamidze – CART cell therapy – Modeling immune cells for cancer treatment
4. Irakli Matsukashvili – Oncogen HER2; Its signaling and transporting functions and role in pathogenesis of human tumors.
5. Nino Dzagania – Result of resistant tuberculosis treatment in Georgia.
6. Tamar Turiashvili – Acute lymphocytic leukemia – short review
7. Saif Tawfeeq,Youth Scientific Union – SFRS1 is overexpressed in pancreatic cancer tissues and may be involved in Perineural Invasion of this tumor cells. Supervisor: Prof Ivane Abiatari.
8. Aymen kareem Almajmaie,Aymen Alzubaidi,Omar Muhammed, Issa Alnidawi, Youth Scientific Union – Prevention and early detection of cancer in Iraq and advanced country and problems of cancer treatment effectiveness among people. Supervisor – Irma Jikia, PhD, Professor.