We would like to announce new president of our organization. Today, the president of the Youth Scientific Union Said Ajiantsi transferred his position to the vice-president Vakhtang Tebidze.
In October, 2015, Said Ajiantsi founded the Youth Scientific Union and became its first president, and since then, Vakhtang Tebidze was the vice-president of the organization. Today, Said Ajiantsi officially transferred his presidential position to Vakhtang Tebidze. This decision has been supported by the board members of the organization. The former president will continue his work as a Counselor to the President and will have a Gold member status at the organization.
The structure of the union consists of the Students Scientific Research Club VITALIS, which is the student platform of the organization, and the Research Group of the Youth Scientific Union.
Currently, main positions in the organization are divided in the following way:
Youth Scientific Union:
- President – Vakhtang Tebidze
- Vice-president – Akaki Gavashelishvili
- President (temporarily acting president) – Akaki Gavashelishvili
- Vice-president – Khatuna Tsiklauri
- Head of the project management – Mariam Shaverdashvili
- Head of the Recourses management – Mzia Goisashvili
- Head of the Public Relations – Salome Kipshidze
YSU scientific research group:
- Head of the group – Giorgi Devidze
- Deputy head of the group – Giorgi Kutateladze
We would like to congratulate Vakhtang Tebidze promotion to the new position, wish him good luck and achieving new goals!